Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Peter Lynn Nova

For all foil kite riders
Regis-de-giens
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2002
Local Beach: France: St Laurent du Var, Cannes, Almanarre
Style: 62 kg , light wind
Gear: Conceptair pulsion 15&12&.369 , Elf 11 &7, OR Flite 10m , Airush One 9&6, Rally 6&4.
foil Ketos, Zone, OR mako, snowskis, kite-boat
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Peter Lynn Nova

Postby Regis-de-giens » Mon May 27, 2019 7:41 am

Any comparison with another moderate ration foilkite that you could have tested ? (Soul, pulsion, hyperlink, frs, halo ) .
Any drawbacks ?
Thank you.

kitejumping
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Gear: Peter Lynn and Flysurfer kites

Postby kitejumping » Thu May 30, 2019 5:33 pm

I got my 8m and took it out snowkiting yesterday evening. Inflates easier than the Aero v2, really smooth power delivery and you don't have to worry about redirecting it back during jumps as quickly as you do with race foils. I flew it on my 60cm bar with line extensions (bigger bar and longer lines makes loops easier when climbing). Loops are slower and easier to do than the aero as the power delivery is more predictable and with the big bar trimmed just right I could stall it and kill the power with it pulled all the way in or make it spin like a helicopter (both fun foil kite features). When looping race kites they tend to take off in speed and surge in power, so the slower looping speed is much easier to manage. Slightly more bar pressure than the Aero, but less pressure than the Charger V3s. The wind was amazingly good, so hard to do a proper comparison as I usually kite in gusty unpredictable winds at 11,500 to 12,500ft elevation. Also had 6 to 8in of fresh powder, did 24 miles on it, 5,732ft of vertical (up and down) over 3 hours. As far as making flying foil kites more accessible to LEI riders, they really nailed it with this kite.

queneseb
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 0
Gear: Peterlynn NOVA
Peterlynn AEROv2
Peterlynn HOOK
Brand Affiliation: Peterlynn
Chubanga
Has thanked: 0

Postby queneseb » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:15 pm

I have some clip of the NVOA from facebook, how could i integrate the video here?

Return to “Foil Kites”