Its slowly coming together.
I first sewed together upper and lower skin for every cell. Then I connected all cells and added vents. Now i sew in all the ribs with D-Ribs and straps. I find this method really easy and accurate, I never have cloth under the sewing machine this way. I try to find a good compromise with using as less double sided tape as possible and good enough accuracy. Four cells take me around 2h with all this internal structure. A long way to go with 33 cells .. I decided to have 7 vents, 5 relatively close to the middle and 2 at the tips. Hope this will be enough. I decided to not go for the trailing edge battens for means of simplicity. But Im really happy with my leading ede reinforments, its so easy to sew around the leading edge now when sewing ribs in... They are really stiff and not much heavyer than leading edge battens due to the dyneema composite I use.