For all foil kite riders
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 423
- Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Hatteras Island, NC
- Style: Foil * Wave
- Gear: Concept Air Firefly 2.5/4.0/6.0 Pulsion 12
Airush Wave 5/7/9 * Ultra 10
Ketos Pocket 130 * WaveXL * 1200V2 Kool
- Location: North Carolina - USA
Falling in love with these Firefly's. Have the 2.5 and 4.0. Just ordered up the 6.0. If you are at ll curious you need to try them out.
I could go on about them but everyone has a differnt perspective and needs to experience for themselves.
We are all different.
Hit me up if you're in the OBX.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:02 pm
- Gear: zeeko, best, cabrinha
- Brand Affiliation: None
At 1:20 there seems to be a high aspect firefly with center strut!
Return to “Foil Kites”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Tony and 3 guests