For all foil kite riders
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:56 am
- Local Beach: Spi texas
- Favorite Beaches: Boracay Philippine, Araceli Palawan,
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Flysurfer boost, slightshot rally, liquid force solo
- Brand Affiliation: None
Was looking at the phantom kite, it is priced very low now.
I think ss gave up on that foil kite idea.
Supposed to have some elf design in it.
I have a couple of v6 elf's and I love how they handle.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 700
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:57 pm
- Kiting since: 1999
- Favorite Beaches: Every puddle I can find in Central Europe,
the unpopular the better
- Style: Slow Style stuntkiting, unhooked foiling
- Gear: Just Monofoils, no training wheels ;-)
Ozone chrono; Flysurfer sonic²/r, peak4; Duotone echo
- Brand Affiliation: kitejunkie.com 's prank monkey
haven't flown it, but heared about it from two guys I know. It seems to be a ELF 100% and as much race at least the canopy, but I remember there have been issues/versions with bridle that can have useless measurements.
1. if you know ELF and like it,
2. if you can try it and give it back, when it doesn't work and
3. if they can give you a bridle plan of the bought version (as I wouldn't expect any support later)
then I think risk could be ok to try.
Return to “Foil Kites”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests