For all foil kite riders
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:56 am
- Local Beach: Spi texas
- Favorite Beaches: Boracay Philippine, Araceli Palawan,
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Flysurfer boost, slightshot rally, liquid force solo
- Brand Affiliation: None
Hello, I bought a ozone bar for my foil kites, it a few years old and has a very short depower.
Would it be wise to increase the line length on the depower?
I have race kites in 9m and 15m.i know I would have to lengthen the steering lines .
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 480
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2004 5:48 pm
- Local Beach: Brouwersdam
- Style: Hydrofoil - Big Air
- Gear: Moses Comet 111 2018
Peter Lynn Aero
- Brand Affiliation: Infexion
You can make it as long as you are comfortable with. The limit is your capability for grabbing the bar again after letting it go, without crashing the kite or yourself in case the bar is out of reach
Also don't forget to extend the flagout bungee.
Return to “Foil Kites”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: twig and 4 guests