For all foil kite riders
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 4779
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:00 am
- Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
- Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
- Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
- Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
- Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
- Location: OUTER BANKS (NC) USA. Owner of EPICKITES
I hope this video will help some of the riders that can't water start in very light conditions using a Foil kite and foil board.
- These users thanked the author Dimitri M for the post (total 2):
- br44 (Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:47 pm) • airsail (Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:45 pm)
Return to “Foil Kites”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests