About equal for me, maybe just a little longer, considering you don’t have to disconnect the bar like with LEI. 15m Flysurfer Race with tiny deflate:
1. roll up bar just past first set up pulleys and apply buggies. Bridle Lines loose enough that wingtip isn’t getting pulled up with bar in middle of TE.
2. **Stick free end of bar inside the kite through the open deflate valve so most of bar is inside kite.
3. Fold kite in half starting with downwind tip, grab upwind tip as you reach it.
4. Give kite a little shake and separate bottom and top tip in left and right hands so top half of kite blows/moves ACROSS the bottom half toward and sometimes past the LE, pulling all the bridle lines with it onto the bottom half. Kite will sometimes fill with wind LE down requiring some shaking and tip pulling to return to flat but bridles will end up between in good position.
5. Bring tips back together and place on ground being careful kite doesn’t blow around too much.
6. Fold tips over together about a yard/meter to help keep kite halves aligned and then roll it up. Slow and steady at the end.
7. Take bar out as you near the end and leave bar outside bag to dry fully.