Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Kaupter XT Falcon

For all foil kite riders
czareka
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Weight: 92
Local Beach: Kessenich in Begium, Lake Zalew Zegrzyński, Lake Kierskie, Poland, Narty Lake Poland
Favorite Beaches: Sotavento on Fuerteventura
Brouwersdam in Holland
Style: Freestyle
Gear: Div. Armstrong Foils, Skywalker Board by Aeroboards, F One Surffoil 38L, Armstrong Wingsurf 34L Board, Su2 Boards, Sabfoil Fluente, Ozone Wings, Cabrinha Moto, Kauper-XT Falcon, Ozone Hyperlink.
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Kaupter XT Falcon

Postby czareka » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:13 pm

Sorry mate, to claim that a new product is better than one of the best, this should come from someone with best reputation ever.
Sorry, that I'm not good enough for you and that I don't write that often in this forum. But check maybe this:

Second most active user in the foilforum.pl since 2017

http://www.foilforum.pl/memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d

258 Posts on www.kirefoirum.pl since 2006
132 Posts on www.oaseforum.de since 2006

You are also welcome to visit my YT

https://youtu.be/OG_bVU5Jy-E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROXHvEy ... NIW6Lz0GIu

Or join me on fb or Instagram.

Cheers
Cesary

downunder
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: building my own

Postby downunder » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:00 pm

Well,

Im just stating the obvious. It is definitelly good to give reviews, but when someone has 3 posts, and all about one topic, this is probable pimping...

Not saying that it is, but it looks like it from a side.

Not interested but thanks.

czareka
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Weight: 92
Local Beach: Kessenich in Begium, Lake Zalew Zegrzyński, Lake Kierskie, Poland, Narty Lake Poland
Favorite Beaches: Sotavento on Fuerteventura
Brouwersdam in Holland
Style: Freestyle
Gear: Div. Armstrong Foils, Skywalker Board by Aeroboards, F One Surffoil 38L, Armstrong Wingsurf 34L Board, Su2 Boards, Sabfoil Fluente, Ozone Wings, Cabrinha Moto, Kauper-XT Falcon, Ozone Hyperlink.

Postby czareka » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:25 pm

downunder wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:00 pm
Well,

Im just stating the obvious. It is definitelly good to give reviews, but when someone has 3 posts, and all about one topic, this is probable pimping...
But you judge before you ask. Is that fair in your opinion?
These users thanked the author czareka for the post (total 2):
Ulrik (Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:34 pm) • cor (Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:20 pm)
Rating: 6.06%

downunder
Very Frequent Poster

Postby downunder » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:45 am

Judge what?

That all your 3 posts are about one topic?

Or building the reputation is irrelevant and we should dig and check all about the user before making decesions?

Everyone can make raving/condemning reviews. Everyone.

Thats nothing personal. Would tell to any rider as I do. Its up to a moderator/ group rules to point that out as well.

Or, we would have a situation when everyones sets the account and rave about a product.

Who would we trust than?

Tomlutz
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2018
Weight: 83
Local Beach: Switzerland
Gear: TT, Foil Moses Onda, Soul 8, Pansh Genesis, Concept Air Pulsion 18m, Kauper XT Falocn 11 and 13

Postby Tomlutz » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:06 am

downunder wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:45 am

Thats nothing personal. Would tell to any rider as I do. Its up to a moderator/ group rules to point that out as well.

Or, we would have a situation when everyones sets the account and rave about a product.

Who would we trust than?
Thank you, czareka, very much for publishing your first impressions. Honest and straight forward comparisons. I really don't care how often you have posted in this forum, this is quite (if not totally) irrelevant. You have the same rights to share your opninion / experiences as any other poster.

And I am often more interested in posts of kiters who do not claim to be professionals or experts, I consider myself as a beginner and experiences of non-experts count more for me than those of experts. cheers - Tom
These users thanked the author Tomlutz for the post:
czareka (Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:45 pm)
Rating: 3.03%

downunder
Very Frequent Poster

Postby downunder » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:06 pm

This is funny...

I will open dozen accounts and ask around who wants my services ;) For a tiny profit. Thats how new economy works, right? People go to a restourants and then ask for money or they will post a negative review...Or positive. So called influencers.

Just saying...The World is full of reviews. The only review valid for you, is the one u make yourself. It is called demo the kite.

Good luck

Tomlutz
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2018
Weight: 83
Local Beach: Switzerland
Gear: TT, Foil Moses Onda, Soul 8, Pansh Genesis, Concept Air Pulsion 18m, Kauper XT Falocn 11 and 13

Postby Tomlutz » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:22 pm

downunder wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:06 pm
The only review valid for you, is the one u make yourself. It is called demo the kite.

Good luck
You propably will not get a demo kite unless you travel to Mallorca where the designer lives, which I really don't want to do. So in reality the only way to judge is to rely on the manufacturers information or user experiences. It is Kauper's concept not to give demo kites to influencers and pay them money / give them for free. This is no less trustworthy than with Flysurfer or other major brands, that follow a totally different approach. - Tom
These users thanked the author Tomlutz for the post:
czareka (Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:47 pm)
Rating: 3.03%

nothing2seehere
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2012
Weight: 72
Local Beach: Calshot, Hayling, Meon - Southcoast UK
Gear: Duotone Rebel, Evo SLS, Flysurfer Soul/Peak, Ocean rodeo jester, Airush Ultra, shinn boards

Postby nothing2seehere » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:48 am

downunder wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:46 pm
czareka wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:47 am
mattin wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:54 pm
Has anyone tried the new kaupter xt falcon foilkite?
Seems extremely light and looks quite nice.

https://en.kauper-xt.com/kopie-von-k-i-t-e
I had the chance to ride this kite in 13m last summer on my Mallorca trip. And this for few times. I owned Soul, X-19, Peak4, F One HALO, rod other soft kites very often and now have the Ozone Hyperlink v2. All in different sizes.

During my session on Mallorca I changed the kites between my HL and Falcon many times to have a head to head comparison.

And I need to say that Falcon feels very light but same time very responsive to me and stable, what is very important for my kitefoil style. I felt just familiarly with this kite from the first touch. It flights like the Ozone HL v2 but turns faster (a little like the HALO) and jump better. Hangtime was amazing and huge. I could do board offs and other tricks after first few moves.

All inn all I can say that Falcon could be now most interesting soft kite for foilers who are looking for a versatile foil kite for free ride and nice jump sessions! :-)

Cheers!
Cesary
I would take this with a grain of salt.

Last summer no one travelled anywhere, I think...

Total posts: 3.

Sorry mate, to claim that a new product is better than one of the best, this should come from someone with best reputation ever.

I think this is reasonable to expect.
I understand the scepticism but Rayner acknowledged feedback from a rider who used to own an X-19 on instagram so I'm inclined to accept his feedback as someone who has actually ridden it. As per every review of new kit, the new thing is always better than the old one so you have to read between the lines but it seems like its a decent product.

cor
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: -

Postby cor » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:00 am

downunder wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:46 pm
Last summer no one travelled anywhere, I think...
Stop judging other people out of thin air.

Europeans were allowed to travel last summer pretty much everywhere they wanted at least inside Europe and it was always pretty easy to travel to Mallorca (where Kauper Kites are developed), even under Covid-restrictions.

Rainer Kauper confirmed that he gave a prototype to czareka last year: https://oaseforum.de/showpost.php?p=142 ... tcount=118 . So at least we can assume that this review is real.

What you do with that review is up to you. I always appreciate if riders share their first impressions, regardless if they are beginners, experts or anything in between.
These users thanked the author cor for the post (total 2):
Regis-de-giens (Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:19 pm) • leeuwen (Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:34 am)
Rating: 6.06%

leeuwen
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2014
Local Beach: Anything in NL
Style: Foiling around
Gear: KauperXT 11M Falcon
Ocean Rodeo aluula roam 10m / HL Crave 8m/6m
Slingshot ghost 4M
Sabfoil 1350L,633,699,671/ 83-103 kraken mast / Groove Skate L + Radical / Sabfoil T35
Lieuwe Shotgun

Postby leeuwen » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:42 am

I am interested how the low end compares to my Aluula Roam 10M (75KG+633 Sabfoil).
I just started foiling in October but I guess in summer time having some more low end might significantly help (based in NL).
Wonder how much those 3m2 + foil efficiency + lower weight will actually help.
Anyone here who can make an educated guess? Preferably someone who has experience with both the Roam and foil kites..

Return to “Foil Kites”