For all foil kite riders
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:20 am
- Kiting since: 2015
- Local Beach: Normandy
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Slingshot Rally (12-9-7m²)
- Location: France
ARK wrote: ↑
Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:31 pm
Florian Gruber | Episode # 212
A great great episode with many explanations on gear, technique and races.
I am very happy that you are now sold on kitefoil race !
You have probably seen it, but there's a video about the last official race in kitefoil : the European Championship in Gran Canaria in december 2020.
I'm sure we'll hear some of this guys and girls in future episodes of your podcast as the Olympics are getting closer (the Paris one I mean with kitefoil
- These users thanked the author Baptiste_FR for the post (total 2):
- Gestalt (Wed May 12, 2021 3:32 am) • ARK (Thu May 13, 2021 4:31 am)
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 42448
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Weight: 98 kg
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Favorite Beaches: same
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
definitely a great rider and cool guy.
Hope he will be able to ride at Olympics!
Return to “Foil Kites”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests