OK, closer inspection reveals.....
front wing supposed to be 10.7 came in at 13.7
. Back wing shooting for about 9mm came in at 10.7. Rear wing shooting for 3 degrees , looks more like 2.7
. there also seems to be a slight twist in front which may have always been in that wing
I think I used too much cloth, it squished out 2mm in leading edge and 1.5 in TE, and I may need grooves to allow resin to escape, probably in the strut mold too , or maybe just less cloth. I figured .8mm per ply but it looks more like 1 or 1.1mm with all 20oz cloth. I guess a couple voids in the center of wings wouldn't hurt at all if I erred toward less cloth.
I had already been planning on taking 1/2" off the rear wing of the prototype instead of the mold , so now I have a real test subject.
Near as I can tell : semi successful.