Post your videos here. Use the "Video" tag to embed Youtube and Vimeo videos!
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 8:46 pm
- Kiting since: 2010
- Local Beach: Brouwersdam, Slufter (The Netherlands)
- Favorite Beaches: La Pointe Faula (Martinique); Tatajuba (Brazil); Brouwersdam, Slufter (The Netherlands)
- Style: freestyle, freeride
- Gear: Vegas 8, 11; Rebel 11,13
- Brand Affiliation: None
Ilha do Guajiru in the Ceará region of Brazil is heaven for any passionate kitesurfer. Are you crazy about kite, freestyle, butter-flat water or maybe just enjoy to do some freeride in a big spot with plenty of space? Ilha do Guajirú is definitely a spot you should consider.
Here's why -->>
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 38925
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
Well, not all is butter flat.
The opposite site of the lagoon has flat water, the secret spot, and depending on the tide the river mouth.
The main part were people ride is choppy.
But definitely a nice place to kite!
Return to “Videos”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests