Post your videos here. Use the "Video" tag to embed Youtube and Vimeo videos!
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 39098
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
A quick tip on how to change between the suicide and regular safety modes on your Duotone setup. This is really useful when you are learning to get into unhooked riding. Once you are good on a kite and safety is less of a concern, however don't try this too soon. You need good kite control and the only reason for it is to use it when doing un hooked trick so that the kite doesn't crash every time onto the safety release...
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:47 am
- Kiting since: 2008
- Local Beach: Blackpool/ St Annes. New Brighton (UK)
- Favorite Beaches: Rhosneigr. New Brighton (UK), Blackrock Sands.
- Style: Freestyle/ Wakestyle noob
- Gear: Cab FX 12,9 & SB 7m
Cabrinha Ace 137
- Brand Affiliation: None
Good system that. The one I have by another manufacturer moves around the chicken loop and often gets squashed and trapped when hooking back in.
Return to “Videos”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest