Post your videos here. Use the "Video" tag to embed Youtube and Vimeo videos!
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 41255
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Weight: 98 kg
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Favorite Beaches: same
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
This tutorial explains the primary differences between the many types of kite on the kiteboarding market these days. It explains the difference between C shape kites and flat kite (sometimes called bow kites). It then explains why high aspect and low aspect kites perform differently. To help new kiters decide what equipment suits them, the video looks at a few options, and explains common terms you will here when searching for a kite.
- These users thanked the author Toby for the post (total 2):
- B-Roc (Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:25 pm) • Anthonyshopguy (Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:42 pm)
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:31 pm
- Local Beach: Quilmes Buenos Aires
- Favorite Beaches: Cauipe, Cumbuco, Cofeco
- Style: AirStyle Freeride
- Gear: Flysurfer soul, Psycho4, Ocean Rodeo Razor Rise, Naish Park, Vari Condor 2, Slingshot Turbo 3
- Brand Affiliation: None
Great video, it is an issue that I spend explaining and always ends in a term ... "pushes." But most do not like technical knowledge and only arrive accelerated when trees are shaken ... and just say it's blowing!
When you want something from your kite, you should have this knowledge
Return to “Videos”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests