Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Off The Hook - Red Bull King of Air 2020

Post your videos here. Use the "Video" tag to embed Youtube and Vimeo videos!
ARK
Frequent Poster
Gear: Fone - Bandit

Off The Hook - Red Bull King of Air 2020

Postby ARK » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:52 pm

Hey guys checkout the new web series from Robby James and Valentin Rodriguez.

Kozzie
Medium Poster
Local Beach: brighton
Style: freestyle
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Off The Hook - Red Bull King of Air 2020

Postby Kozzie » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:26 pm

30 seconds in and i want to punch these mtv kids teeth in....

Oh f*** me it just gets worse and worse i got upto where he got scared of the conditions and had a beer where the boys always know his schedule yo....

I thought growing up with social media would make you realise not to be an fake ass tryhard

If that was genuinely how he talks in real life his poor mother would have no eyes left with all that finger pointing he does.

And yeah hes young... I made skate videos when i was well younger then that everyone did goofy pranks few bong hits among other embaressing things but This shits so much worse for trying to imitate what some fat old fart at mtv thought the youth liked to try imitate its like a rabbit hole of fake ass bullshit.

I cant finish it its too much.

Cringeing so hard i feel like only ricky gervais could create this

Normally its fat middle aged men who kill something cool like crocs etc etc i have always been scared of what will kill freestyle i wasnt afraid of foiling cause its a joke the windwing? Shit im still not convinced that isnt an actual joke.

But this... This might be what kills it... If these clowns kill freestyle before i get an f16 3 on tape im going to be pissed

Si_B
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Si_B » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:55 pm

Always amazed that people who represent such a big brand, would use such poor soundtracks with the unnecessary foul language.

ARK
Frequent Poster
Gear: Fone - Bandit

Postby ARK » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:18 am

Kozzie wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:26 pm
30 seconds in and i want to punch these mtv kids teeth in....

Oh f*** me it just gets worse and worse i got upto where he got scared of the conditions and had a beer where the boys always know his schedule yo....

I thought growing up with social media would make you realise not to be an fake ass tryhard

If that was genuinely how he talks in real life his poor mother would have no eyes left with all that finger pointing he does.

And yeah hes young... I made skate videos when i was well younger then that everyone did goofy pranks few bong hits among other embaressing things but This shits so much worse for trying to imitate what some fat old fart at mtv thought the youth liked to try imitate its like a rabbit hole of fake ass bullshit.

I cant finish it its too much.

Cringeing so hard i feel like only ricky gervais could create this

Normally its fat middle aged men who kill something cool like crocs etc etc i have always been scared of what will kill freestyle i wasnt afraid of foiling cause its a joke the windwing? Shit im still not convinced that isnt an actual joke.

But this... This might be what kills it... If these clowns kill freestyle before i get an f16 3 on tape im going to be pissed

haha come on mate they're 17 and Its their first ever video!

longwhitecloud
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Online kiteboard commenting, Fortnite.
Gear: World Sailing kite KOOKs. By kiters for kiters. #kitekooks

Postby longwhitecloud » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:34 am

Love it. What a f#$#@ing bunch of good cu#$ts .. lol!

Looking forward to "Bongs and Bonelesses 1989" too.

Return to “Videos”