Post your videos here. Use the "Video" tag to embed Youtube and Vimeo videos!
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:40 pm
- Kiting since: 1997
- Weight: 78 kg
- Favorite Beaches: Kanaha Beach Park, Maui, Hawaii, U.S.
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Switchblades, Contras, CF Raptor TT. Ozone Frenzy foil kites with skis. Fixed bridle foil kites on handles with MBS landboard. Progression Sports videos.
- Location: Denver, Colorado, U.S.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:00 am
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Greece
Nice one!!! Low kiteloops on short line are a dream when succeful but there is a really thin line between success and failure (crashing the kite and fly like a superman towards the water, which in these speeds acts more like concrete rather than a liquid). So thumbs up for those who have the balls to try those kiteloops
Return to “Videos”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest