Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Bonkers Kiteboarding Jumps and Tricks

Post your videos here. Use the "Video" tag to embed Youtube and Vimeo videos!
Kiteboarding Uruguay
Rare Poster
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:20 pm
Local Beach: Playa Malvin in downtown Montevideo.
Favorite Beaches: Malvin and Carrasco in Montevideo are my two local beaches.
I also kite at Solis Chico, Solis Grande, Playa Mansa and Laguna Garzon to the East of Montevideo and Los Pinos and Colonia to the West.
Style: Freerider I guess. Focused on boosting!!
Gear: Ozone Edge V9 - 9m & 13m
Brunotti Board and harness.
Brand Affiliation: None at this time
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Bonkers Kiteboarding Jumps and Tricks

Postby Kiteboarding Uruguay » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:06 pm

Another little edit from Kiteboarding in Uruguay.

3 and a bit minutes of the kite community here pushing to progress our jumps and tricks.

Please take a look and let me know what you think!

Cheers,

Nick


plummet
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 6699
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
Local Beach: EE
Favorite Beaches: NZ
Style: Terrain riding
Gear: Old wornout ozone.
Plummet hydrofoil and mutant
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 167 times

Re: Bonkers Kiteboarding Jumps and Tricks

Postby plummet » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:39 pm

I clicked in hoping for actual madness. But it all seemed pretty standard kite boarding. Lots of skill shown off. But no out of the box sillyness.

Blackened
Frequent Poster
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 4:47 am
Kiting since: 2012
Style: Big Air, Airstyle
Gear: 2020 Rebels
2020 Orbits
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 82 times

Re: Bonkers Kiteboarding Jumps and Tricks

Postby Blackened » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:56 am

plummet wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:39 pm
I clicked in hoping for actual madness. But it all seemed pretty standard kite boarding. Lots of skill shown off. But no out of the box sillyness.
I was expecting Dimitri-esque. Expectations vs reality. I feel like I've been rickrolled.

plummet
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 6699
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
Local Beach: EE
Favorite Beaches: NZ
Style: Terrain riding
Gear: Old wornout ozone.
Plummet hydrofoil and mutant
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 167 times

Re: Bonkers Kiteboarding Jumps and Tricks

Postby plummet » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:23 am

Blackened wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:56 am
plummet wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:39 pm
I clicked in hoping for actual madness. But it all seemed pretty standard kite boarding. Lots of skill shown off. But no out of the box sillyness.
I was expecting Dimitri-esque. Expectations vs reality. I feel like I've been rickrolled.
Yep, Jumping boats and structures, Blazing silly strips of water to boost over some land with some crazy arse kiteloop in the middle.

Just for you.


SolarSet
Frequent Poster
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 9:30 am
Kiting since: 2017
Local Beach: Hel Peninsula
Gear: XR6 8m & 11m
Soul 15m
NHP Split
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: Bonkers Kiteboarding Jumps and Tricks

Postby SolarSet » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:44 am

Nah there is bonkers and Dimitri-bonkers completely different level.
This vid is more to advertise Uruguay I guess?

Blackened
Frequent Poster
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 4:47 am
Kiting since: 2012
Style: Big Air, Airstyle
Gear: 2020 Rebels
2020 Orbits
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 82 times

Re: Bonkers Kiteboarding Jumps and Tricks

Postby Blackened » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:57 pm

plummet wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:23 am
Blackened wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:56 am
plummet wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:39 pm
I clicked in hoping for actual madness. But it all seemed pretty standard kite boarding. Lots of skill shown off. But no out of the box sillyness.
I was expecting Dimitri-esque. Expectations vs reality. I feel like I've been rickrolled.
Yep, Jumping boats and structures, Blazing silly strips of water to boost over some land with some crazy arse kiteloop in the middle.

Just for you.
Now I just feel violated.

Hugh2
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1090
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:38 am
Kiting since: 2005
Weight: 190lb
Local Beach: Central Illinois
Favorite Beaches: Cape Hatteras and Cape Town
Style: freeride
Gear: Cabrinha Nomad 5.5, Best Cabo 6, Naish Pivot 6, 7, 9, 10 and 11, Cabrinha Vector 12
Long Ocean 136, Cyclone 138, Fone Surf 5'11", Naish Global 6'0", Cyclone 6’0”, Slingshot Hoverglide H5 foil and Alien Air 4' 6" and Converter boards
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: Bonkers Kiteboarding Jumps and Tricks

Postby Hugh2 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:06 pm

Well, I learned something, apparently it gets cold enough in Uruguay to need a wetsuit!


Return to “Videos”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest