Post your videos here. Use the "Video" tag to embed Youtube and Vimeo videos!
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:47 am
- Kiting since: 1997
- Weight: gaining
- Local Beach: Camber
- Style: buggy
- Gear: Genetrix Hydra 8m / Cab SB 5m
I don't know who this is but I'm guessing a friend of the late Chris Calthrop as he was there that day too.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:05 am
- Local Beach: Nahant, MA
- Style: Kite landboarding and skiing
- Gear: Gin, JOJO, Mac Para, Ozone, Flexifoil, Ground Industries, MBS
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Massachusetts
I remember numerous videos back in the early days of riders on Blades getting out on the water and modifying them to ride on bars or just two lines. I use to ride a Blade III 8.5m as my low wind weapon on land, sold that for a 6m MAC Bego and then sold that for a 14m Gin Eskimo.
- These users thanked the author B-Roc for the post:
- RedSky (Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:04 am)
Return to “Videos”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests