Post your videos here. Use the "Video" tag to embed Youtube and Vimeo videos!
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 41994
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Weight: 98 kg
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Favorite Beaches: same
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:59 am
- Local Beach: Turtle beach, Venice inlet, lido key
- Style: Creepy old man
- Gear: Peak4, soul, solo, hydrofoil, couple of surfboards, a twintip I made 10 years ago.
This is pretty impressive.
I remember a good friend of mine messed around with stacking his 12 and 10 meter Slingshot Fuels sometime around... maybe 2002?
It more or less worked, but it took some experimentation with the link line lengths to get it to work at all.
I also clearly remember a man named Lee Sedgwick and his wife who used to go kite-skiing on snow with a stack of 10 Revolution stunt kites. That was pretty awesome to see, I suppose those kites were around 1 square meter each.... From a distance it sort of looked like some one zipping around while holding up an extension ladder.
Return to “Videos”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests