Post your videos here. Use the "Video" tag to embed Youtube and Vimeo videos!
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:20 pm
- Local Beach: Playa Malvin in downtown Montevideo.
- Favorite Beaches: Malvin and Carrasco in Montevideo are my two local beaches.
I also kite at Solis Chico, Solis Grande, Playa Mansa and Laguna Garzon to the East of Montevideo and Los Pinos and Colonia to the West.
- Style: Freerider I guess. Focused on boosting!!
- Gear: Ozone Edge V9 - 9m & 13m
Brunotti Board and harness.
- Brand Affiliation: None at this time
Hey there KiteForum friends,
Here is a really short (a touch over a minute) video of my friend and I working on steadily progressing our kiteloops.
Neither of us are going huge just yet but we are both able to land with smooth downloops.
Any advice on how to progress beyond this point would be very gratefully accepted.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 481
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 4:47 am
- Kiting since: 2012
- Style: Big Air, Airstyle
- Gear: 2020 Rebels
1. Go bigger.
2. Keep the bar all the way in to get the kite around faster with less power. The kite is coming low(er) with the bar out, which is good for progression, but too low for the 2m jumps you're doing.
3. Go bigger.
Return to “Videos”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests