Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Center of the Kitesurfing Industry - Court In The Act Vlog

Post your videos here. Use the "Video" tag to embed Youtube and Vimeo videos!
Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Center of the Kitesurfing Industry - Court In The Act Vlog

Postby Toby » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:46 pm

Welcome back guys, wow what a busy few months it has been, not only is it summer here in Europe but is seems that covid is well and truly out the door. Events are coming back, party are on and this is the centre of the whole kitesurfing industry. I travel to Tarifa in the south of Spain for the GKA big air world championships, the GKA kite Expo and the Global Kiteboarding Awards ceremony. Filming it all for the GKA and supporting the team with Julien Leleu... For sure, this is the place to be in Kitesurfing!! All of the legends of the sport where in town, plus all of the best riders in the world, both for freestyle, big air, hydrofoiling... you name them, it was a who's who of the industry and it was amazing to be part of it.

I almost didn't kite for the whole time we where there, as I was too busy working, however this is a re-cap of the trip, my time and a few friendly faces that I came across on the way, Court In the Act behind the scenes of what I would say is the biggest kiteboarding event of all time...!?

Return to “Videos”