Forum for wing surfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 746
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:57 pm
- Kiting since: 1999
- Favorite Beaches: Every puddle I can find in Central Europe,
the unpopular the better
- Style: Slow Style stuntkiting, unhooked foiling
- Gear: Just Monofoils, no training wheels ;-)
Ozone chrono; Flysurfer sonic²/r, peak4; Duotone echo
- Brand Affiliation: kitejunkie.com 's prank monkey
Even if, this hasn't been the other one I meant in the last post, again another one, and again with a tail edge:
https://jp-australia.com/p/sup/inflatab ... /wing-air/
5'4" / 6'0"
165 / 183
70 / 72
110 / 130
If rendering tells truth it not just has two backstrap positions but also an extra long track with around 30 cm which means good flexibilty for different foils.
So around brand Nr. 9 with I-Wingboards
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 456
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:38 pm
- Kiting since: 2009
- Style: freeride. started foiling, not there yet
- Gear: mostly custom made
- Brand Affiliation: None currently
Correct. Same as their hard boards.
The releasing tail edge is supposed to work very efficiently and has the minimum size (cross section) needed.
The rails are welded to the dropstitch sandwich, not glued like every other inflatable board.
Return to “Wingsurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests