Forum for wing surfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:40 pm
- Kiting since: 1997
- Weight: 78 kg
- Favorite Beaches: Kanaha Beach Park, Maui, Hawaii, U.S.
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Switchblades, Contras, CF Raptor TT. Ozone Frenzy foil kites with skis. Fixed bridle foil kites on handles with MBS landboard. Progression Sports videos.
- Location: Denver, Colorado, U.S.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:31 pm
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Buck Island, Long Bay East, Nanny Cay, Anegada, all in the British Virgin Islands
- Favorite Beaches: Ilha do Guajiru
Huntington Beach, California
Sherman Island, California
Crissy Fields, California,
Hape Hatteras, North Carolina
Anegada, British Virgin Island
- Style: Strapless & wakestyle/Freeride
- Gear: Wainman (RIP)...next ONKiteboarding?
People are raving about winging and how safe and accessible it is, so why the need for an association?
Return to “Wingsurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests