Forum for wing surfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:40 pm
- Kiting since: 1997
- Weight: 78 kg
- Favorite Beaches: Kanaha Beach Park, Maui, Hawaii, U.S.
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Switchblades, Contras, CF Raptor TT. Ozone Frenzy foil kites with skis. Fixed bridle foil kites on handles with MBS landboard. Progression Sports videos.
- Location: Denver, Colorado, U.S.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 10:57 pm
- Local Beach: Sant Pere Pescador (Spain)
- Favorite Beaches: Etang de l'Eole, La Franqui (France)
- Style: Freeriding
- Gear: Kites: ozone: chrono v2 15m, Hyperlink 9m, Catalyst 7m, enduro 10m and 14m, access 6m
Flysurfer Soul 15m.
Boards: Naish Bullet 5,4, Shinn Ronson 138x42, King Gee 150x50, Ketos Foil freeride2 and Transformer TT
- Brand Affiliation: None
Good question! It's like debating about the gender of angels, like we say in Spain.
Right now, I'm riding strapped on my tabou pocket air after learning strapless on a starboard 4in1 hypernut.
Strapless could lead you to more uncontroled crashes without the control straps bring to you, although, that crashes are painless compared to being caught in a strap on an uncontrolled crash...
Return to “Wingsurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests