Forum for wing surfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 811
- Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Okaloosa Island
- Favorite Beaches: In no particular order; Kailua Beach, Oahu; Lake Nitinaht, BC; OBX
- Gear: Ocean Rodeo Flite 17 Aluula, Flite 12 Aluula, Crave 9, Prodigy 7, Litewave Carbon Wing, Mako 150, North Scoop/Sonar Surf Foil
- Brand Affiliation: Mojo Actionsports
- Location: Mojo Actionsports.com
Anyone know if the Slingshot Foil setup will bolt up to a North Wingfoil board (or really any North Foil board, I guess)?
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 359
- Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:35 am
- Local Beach: Acadia, 3rd Ave.
- Favorite Beaches: Manzanita
- Gear: old junk
- Brand Affiliation: None
It should mostly work just fine as manufacturers use the same width between bolts. That said where you could encounter issues is with fore and aft setup as some foils have longer fuselages than others and the c of g difference cannot be accommodated by sliding the foil forwards or back enough in the track. If you ride strapless, though it's not really an issue. Perhaps someone with more experience with this board and foil setup can comment on the specifics. I wouldn't hesitate to give it a go.
- These users thanked the author Eltreato for the post:
- SENDIT! (Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:13 pm)
Return to “Wingsurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests