Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Mathis Ghio crowned European Race Class Champion in Rhodes

Postby Toby » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:54 pm

Mathis Ghio crowned in Rhodes

or.jpeg

After four days of intense racing at Kritika beach in Rhodes, Ocean Rodeo’s wingfoil rider Mathis Ghio once again left no doubt as to who is the fastest around the racetrack, blowing away the competition powered by his Ocean Rodeo Glide wing.
Despite the light wind, the French champion was flying through the competition with incredible speed, powered by his 6m ALUULA A-Series Glide wing Mathis won 4 of the 6 eliminations, putting on a dominant display and deservedly taking home the title of European champion.

Congratulations, Mathis!

“During the competition, I was mainly using my 6m Glide A-Series and the 7m in the last race, when the wind was even lighter. The competition in Rhodes was a completely new format, and so far the best format in my wingfoil journey. I'm really glad to come home with the trophy and be at the top of the first ever race class championship!”

THE A-SERIES GLIDE

40% lighter and 2x stiffer than a ‘standard’ wing, the A-Series Glide is a speed machine.
Featuring a full ALUULA airframe, the A-Series Glide offers unmatchable power, and unparalleled performance.
Available in sizes 2.5m to 7m.

https://oceanrodeo.com/pages/wingsurfing

Return to “Wingsurfing”