Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Cabrinha 03 Wing Product Videos

Postby Toby » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:59 pm

Mantis V3 Wing

CROSSOVER FREERIDE

SIZES: 2M / 2.5M / 3M / 3.5M / 4M / 4.5M / 5M / 6M / 7M

If there is one wing that has helped shape and define the sport, it’s the Mantis.

Now in its 3rd generation the wing which set the benchmark for stability and rigidity has been further refined to maximize the true potential of wing foiling.

Increased convex dihedral has helped expand the range of the Mantis by providing an increased power to stability ratio, combined with the new Convex Strut the Mantis V3 is the cleanest and most efficient wing to date. A refined air foil section in the critical area of the kite has helped increase the low end power of the Mantis, further increasing its range of use.

https://www.cabrinha.com/products/mantis-v3

Vision Wing

CROSSOVER FREERIDE

SIZES: 2M / 2.5M / 3M / 3.5M / 4M / 4.5M / 5M / 6M / 7M / 8M

Vision is a word that can mean multiple things. It could be said that it relates to the increased range of sight that was incorporated into this new wing through strategic window placement, or its new outlines, or it could mean the act of foresight to see where this incredible sport is going, and to create a product for the next generation of wing foilers. How ever you take it, the new Cabrinha Vision is the next generation wing from the Cab Design Works Team.

https://www.cabrinha.com/products/vision

Mantis Apex Wing

CROSSOVER FREERIDE

SIZES: 4M / 5M / 6M

The Mantis has become synonymous with its outstanding range and versatility. Not only does the wing perform amazingly in waves, on ocean downwinders, but it’s also proved itself to excel on the racecourse or on the lakes and flat water venues.

The Mantis Apex series takes the performance to a whole new level through the introduction of the Ultra HP frame material. Aside from a 22% weight saving in frame material, the big benefit comes from the ability to hold higher pressures, allowing us to reduce the LE diameter while maintaining stiffness. This leads to a leaner profile and a higher performing product.

https://www.cabrinha.com/products/mantis-apex

Code V2 Wingfoil Board

WING FOILING

SIZES: 4'8" X 23.5" X 4.2" X 60L / 4'11" X 23.5" X 4.6" X 72L / 5'2" X 24.25" X 5.3" X 86L / 5'5" X 24.5" X 5.5" X 100L / 5'8" X 26.5" X 5.6" X 114L / 5'11" X 29.5" X 5.75" X 130L

The sport of wingsurfing is moving at an exceptional pace and the development of the Code version 2 nods to a few key areas of improvement designed to simplify the in some key areas. The overall shape has changed with a reworked nose design and pronounced keel that improves stability and early takeoff. Its short compact design with ample volumes allow you to ride a shorter board than previsouly. The lightweight EPS, durable bamboo and UD carbon stringer construction gives you the confidence to take to the sky while still offering precise, positive control over the board when put on rail. The Code is the most versatile, all-round performing board in the range.

https://www.cabrinha.com/products/codev2-1

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Re: Cabrinha 03 Wing Product Videos

Postby Toby » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:39 pm

Fly with the Wind on the 2023 Cabrinha Wing Lineup!

StellaBlu
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2015
Style: Winging
Gear: -
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Cabrinha 03 Wing Product Videos

Postby StellaBlu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:03 am

The mantis vs vision is a marketing mess. I know how a higher dihedral vs lower dihedral wing would behave (and I’ve always said that the larger size mantis should have more dihedral), but I’m probably in the minority. Furthermore they look nearly identical and the marketing jargon doesn’t clarify the differences in ride characteristics. I knew they were coming out with these and I was curious how they would market the differences, but this feels like it’s just going to confuse the average consumer.

This is a commentary on the marketing. I’m sure these are sick wings. I would love to try the h700 and the apex.

Return to “Wingsurfing”