Kiteforum.com gives kiting users a place to meet, interact, and share ideas with each other. Just like a real community, you may have different opinions than other users. The KF experience is best when people remember a few rules. KF sets out the terms and conditions of your use of our services in here, and in other rules that we may place on our site. For your use of KF, some of the key things to remember are:
1. You may not harass, abuse, threaten, or advocate violence against other members or individuals or groups.
2. You may not post content that is harmful to minors.
3. You may not post content that is obscene, otherwise objectionable, or in violation of federal or state law.
4. Stay on topic. Although all groups are different, most groups appreciate it when you stay on topic. If you constantly stray from the topic you may be moderated or removed from a group altogether by its owner.
5. You may not add members to a group without their permission.
6. You may not use kiteforum.com for commercial or advertising purposes.
7. You may not post content which infringes the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of third parties.
8. You may only post adult-oriented content in age-restricted areas. You must be 18 years old or over to access these areas.
9. Some content may be more appropriate in some contexts than others. KF reserves the right to remove content that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate and in violation of our rules. For example, discussions or depictions of bestiality, incest, excretory acts, or child pornography may be inappropriate if placed in a sexual or otherwise exploitative context.
10. You may not use KF solely for the purpose of storing and archiving files.
11. You have to list in your profile if you have any affiliation to a kite business, retailer, school etc in your profile. You can use the "Location" field to add a short info like "teamrider" or "Distributor" or such as.
12. Do not sign up for more than one account. If you have problems with your account, send an e-mail to info@kiteforum......
If you are unsure whether your content is consistent with these policies, please err on the side of caution and do not post your content on KF.
kiteforum.com 's Right To Terminate.