Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

USA - Virginia - Flysurfer Sonic2 11m Like-New $1200

Forum to sell, buy or trade used kite gear.
Mossy 757
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2013
Local Beach: First Landing State Park, Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Style: Kitefoil
Gear: Delta Hydrofoil and board. Cabrinha Velocity 9m, Flysurfer Sonic2 11m, Ozone R1V2 15m

USA - Virginia - Flysurfer Sonic2 11m Like-New $1200

Postby Mossy 757 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:11 pm

The kite has around 7 sessions on it, everything is in brand-new condition, I bought this kite from the US distributor (he's a local here) and then took over a year off kiting due to a major back injury. Now that I'm back on the water, it's the wrong kite for what I want to do.

If I can sell it I'm going to replace it with an 11m AV8 inflatable and gradually phase my quiver out for those, I've missed the Velocity VMG since they stopped making them a few years ago. Foil kites are amazing in the 15/18m sizes but I'm pretty much over it when the wind is strong enough to be on an inflatable instead. I also want to get on board with the one-design fleet and I'm willing to lose a few places in the open class on my 11m if it gives me an opportunity to line up against other one-design racers, besides the fact that I cannot remember the last time an 11m foil was the right kite for the regattas we have on the east coast.

I can include an Ozone race control system and custom 16m SK99 race-lines for an additional $250 ($1450 plus shipping/handling). No shipping outside North America, sorry, customs and duties will just screw you hard anyway (sold a kite in Norway once and the buyer got hosed by his customs).

I'll gladly entertain an offer, but I'm not urgently trying to sell this kite, so please no disrespectful lowballs.

Return to “Second Hand”