Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

USA - Virginia - Delta Hydrofoil UHM Carbon race setup $3300

Forum to sell, buy or trade used kite gear.
Mossy 757
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2013
Local Beach: First Landing State Park, Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Style: Kitefoil
Gear: Delta Hydrofoil and board. Cabrinha Velocity 9m, Flysurfer Sonic2 11m, Ozone R1V2 15m

USA - Virginia - Delta Hydrofoil UHM Carbon race setup $3300

Postby Mossy 757 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:34 pm

I'm asking $3300 ($3500 list) for a brand new foil and board combo with foot straps. I will not part these out or sell separately. I bought this a few months ago, it has about 5 or 6 sessions on it and is in absolutely perfect condition.

This is the latest and greatest design, hand-made by the owner and designer at Delta Hydrofoil, George Hradil himself. By all accounts the gear is functionally identical but the AV8 is one-design legal and I'm trying to phase out my open-class gear to get onto this equipment since I'm sick of foil kites for anything other than the 16kt and below wind range. Although the Delta would likely perform identically around the race course, it wouldn't pass measurement at a regatta so I'd like to recoup my investment and trade it out for an AV8.

North American buyers only, please no low-balls...I don't need to sell, but will gladly hook someone up with a world-class ride if they're interested in stepping up to the big leagues 8)

Return to “Second Hand”