Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

WTB Dynabar slider hook

Forum to sell, buy or trade used kite gear.
bionicon
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

WTB Dynabar slider hook

Postby bionicon » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:48 pm

Hi. I would like to buy a slideing hook.

Preferably the Jay / Dynabar version with the roller on it.

Cheers Gunnar

norcom
Very Frequent Poster
Style: waves
Gear: Too much to list these days. Currently mostly a v3 Cabo's and Spleene Zone fan

Re: WTB Dynabar slider hook

Postby norcom » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:07 am

This place has one for sale, says in stock:
https://greenhatkiteboarding.com/dynabar-sliding-hook

Love those hooks, their bars and now the XTC 2.0 harnesses. I have more than a few but not letting them go. GreenHat was blowing out the Jay XTC 2.0 harnesses at $29/each :lol: I was waiting for that Mystic hardshell that doesn't absorb water (have the Mystic Legend and the Majestic X) but the Jay is SO MUCH more comfortable than both of my Mystics. I love the XTC 2.0 design. Everything's replaceable, or at least was when you could get parts. I like that I can easily inspect and wash it on the inside and outside. Too bad Jay is selling their business. No idea why this didn't take off. I guess why else would you buy a harness if you could replace just parts.

They still have the small sizes. After trying one I didn't want anything else and bought the rest they had in M/L.
https://greenhatkiteboarding.com/jay-xt ... -0-harness

Oh and I have the Dakine sliding hook, it actually gives you a better area of pull than the Jay because it's a little wider but not as much pivot/movement as the Jay.

bionicon
Rare Poster
Been thanked: 0

Postby bionicon » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:32 pm

Thanx for suggestions but I need a seat harness for kite skiing. And I have decided to get a full Dynabar with hook. So if someone got one to sell in interested..

Dave_5280
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Dave_5280 » Mon May 25, 2020 11:50 pm

What about the Ozone harnesses for kite skiing - I have an older model I really like and I could see doing a rope slider on it.

But I have a J that I could sell.

Return to “Second Hand”