Forum to sell, buy or trade used kite gear.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:28 am
- Kiting since: 2011
- Weight: 84
- Local Beach: Townsville, QLD
- Favorite Beaches: Altona, VIC
- Style: Freestyle
- Gear: Peter Lynn Arcs, Flysurfer, Ozone, everything
- Brand Affiliation: Peter Lynn
- Location: Townsville, QLD
I have to downsize. Will post anywhere. Make an offer. All prices in AUD$. Pics on demand.
- HQ Neo 2 11m kite with bag. no bar $330
- PANSH Aurora III 15m kite only. first owner. $350
- Flysurfer Speed 2 19m with bar, lines and bag. Session saver $450
- Flysurfer Psycho III 13m with bar, lines and bag. $420
- Peter Lynn S-Arc 4m kite and original bag only $50
- Best Waroo 12m kite only. $120
- Cabrinha Convert 12m kite w overdrive bar & lines, bag. $220
- Slingshot Fuel 13m kite, bag and bar & lines. $220
- Naish SLE 15m kite, bar & lines, bag. $250
PM for details.
PayPal or direct debit only. No CC or Western Union.
Northern Kites Australia
Townsville, QLD. 4810
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1092
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:38 am
- Kiting since: 2005
- Weight: 190lb
- Local Beach: Central Illinois
- Favorite Beaches: Cape Hatteras and Cape Town
- Style: freeride
- Gear: Cabrinha Nomad 5.5, Best Cabo 6, Naish Pivot 6, 7, 9, 10 and 11, Cabrinha Vector 12
Long Ocean 136, Cyclone 138, Fone Surf 5'11", Naish Global 6'0", Cyclone 6’0”, Slingshot Hoverglide H5 foil and Alien Air 4' 6" and Converter boards
- Brand Affiliation: None
I doubt you will get much interest if you don't specific the year for each kite and its condition.
For example, last time Best made a Warroo was a decade ago and the last couple years were terrible kites, and the earlier years will require all new valves even if the rest of the kite is in reasonable condition. I sold my last three Warroos, from the earlier better years, for $50 each in South Africa last year.
Return to “Second Hand”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest