Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

11m Core Section 2 - Like new condition $899

Forum to sell, buy or trade used kite gear.
Saltwatersickness
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2015
Weight: 185
Local Beach: Cape Hatteras
Favorite Beaches: Cape Hatteras
Belmont Shore
Jeffrey's Bay
Kauai
Style: Big Air / Surf / Foil
Gear: Naish Rider
Brand Affiliation: Real Watersports
Naish
Armstrong
Garmin
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

11m Core Section 2 - Like new condition $899

Postby Saltwatersickness » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:51 pm

Hey fellow salt water addicts! I have for sale, an almost brand new 11M Section at Real Watersports. I only used it a handful of times for foiling (I chose it over the Xlite because it boosts better). It comes with a set of Core pigtails that I used to make it work with the bar I had at the time. This means you will have the capability to make it work with any bar you own from the get go. The reason I am selling it is because I have recently been sponsored by another company and cannot ride it anymore while I'm recording video. I never once used it in the ocean, only in the sound (flat water). Its a 5 star kite that has never been tomahawked or slid on the sand. You can view the post here:

https://www.realwatersports.com/product ... 2-kite-11m

We ship all over the world. Free 5-12 business day shipping to lower 48 states. I can upgrade you to 3-5 day for only $19.95. Please call me at the shop and ask for Travis if you have any questions, need a shipping quote to another country, or you can purchase it straight of of realwatersports.com. First come, first served on this beast of a wave shredder! :mosh: :mosh: :mosh:

Return to “Second Hand”