Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

USA - Lieuwe Shotgun 133 x 140

Forum to sell, buy or trade used kite gear.
lindseym
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Tampa
Favorite Beaches: Islamorada
Style: airstyle, oldschool, freeride
Gear: Rebel 15, 12, 9
Brand Affiliation: Duotone

USA - Lieuwe Shotgun 133 x 140

Postby lindseym » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:26 pm

Hands down, one of the best kiteboards on the market. I purchased this board last year and have only used it a few times (it's spent its life in my closet). With the exception of a small knick on the fin, the board and pads are in perfect condition.

This Shotgun is also made with Teijin Twaron Aramid fiber which makes it a bit more shock absorbent and comfortable to ride, without sacrificing pop. For more info - see here https://lieuweboards.com/blogs/updates/ ... jin-fibres

What's unique about the Lieuwe is that it has the grip and pop of a hardcore freestyle board, but has decent flex and doesn't beat up your knees. Selling simply because I have an excess of boards and need to scale down.

Price includes the deck, footpads, fins, handle, mounting hardware, Lieuwe brand hat, and an unopened Lieuwe board sock. If you are interested in deck only let me know and I can give you a price.

The price is fixed; for anything less I would rather keep it. THIS IS A DEAL.
The total retail value is $1160
($930 Teijin Shotgun deck + $170 pro pads + $60 Board sock)

Please note that I if you are seeing this ad it is still available. If you are interested message me your ship to address and I will send you a final quote. Paypal or Venmo only. Will send upon receipt of payment.
IMG_0004.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_0008.jpg
IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0011.jpg

Return to “Second Hand”