Forum for snow- and landkiters
Ted B
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Flysurfer is coming to the NORTH USA

Postby Ted B » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:35 pm

Hey Guys Ted B here just letting you know That Flysurfer-Usa will be touring the entire northern US from Jan. 2- the first weeks of march 2006..We will have all Flysurfer kites for Demo and will be doing riding and Foil technique Clinics...I am going to call it "The Come Out And Ride Tour" and We will also be making all events Possible So DEALERS please let us know if we can come out and Give you a DEMO or show up and support one of your already planned events
(info@flysurfer-usa.com)..Customers Contact your Local dealers and tell them that you want FS USA to come to your Town and do a Demo!!! Stay tuned to our web sight for exact Tour Dates..
As you know Flysurfer is the LEADER in SOFT KITE TECH..And for this winter they have introduced a Open Celled kite That we think is the Best bang for the Buck available period!! The "COOL" will be so stable that you think it is set on AUTOPILOT,the Cool will have more power per size than any other kites available and the COOL will have the High performance that you expect from Flysurfer..This kite is for the beginner to pro Rider looking for extended Hang Times and soft snow landings..The Cool will out perform the Best land kites Out there and be super easy on your Budget..See the Cool at http://www.flysurfer.de , http://www.flysurfer-usa.com
Also Flysurfer is offering the Fastest kiter on the speed $1200.00 see the details at http://www.flysurfer.de I look Forward to meeting and riding with all the Northern snow kiters ....Cheers TED B

KiteMN
Rare Poster

Postby KiteMN » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:35 pm

Ted, Here is where you will want to be on Jan. 21-23. As everybody is invited to the...

The 2nd annual Snowkite Jam will be especially exciting this year as we will have up to 20,000 outdoorsman forced to sit and watch us kiters do our thing. We are gonna have a serious 'JAM' session out on the snow with a full on DJ sound System, Crazy crazy crazy terrain park with some awesome boxes, rails and kickers including "The Beast", juccuzi suites overlooking the event site. Free kite flying lessons for beginners. Free demos, On and on and on. Should be a great time...Those traveling to events this winter will not want to miss this! Ozone is also adding the date to there 2006 Freeride Tour...

See ya there!!

Jason
BOARD SPORTS USA

SethP
Medium Poster

Postby SethP » Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:54 pm

Hi! Are you going to be anywhere in the Northeast before the Kitestorm event? I really want to demo a cool & a speed. I'm in NY, and there are no FS dealers around here I'm aware of. Would you be willing to demos by mail? With a Speed 5 and my touring skates, I should be able to go incredibly fast...

Thanks!

Seth

Ted B
Frequent Poster

Postby Ted B » Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:39 am

Jason :
That sounds where I would like to be For sure..I love kickers and sliders.. I will call you and get the full low down Thanks.
Seth :
Kaflew Kites in Albany, NY will be our first Demo I think it will be on the week end 7th of jan but stay tuned to our web sight for the full list in the next few days

paul978
Rare Poster

Postby paul978 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:31 am

Hey Ted. Glad to see you are making the rounds.

I spoke to the owner of Powerline Sports in NH a while back and he said their Flysurfer Demo would be "mid December"

Is this what you are talking abouts

KittJ
Medium Poster

Postby KittJ » Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:40 am

paul978 wrote:Hey Ted. Glad to see you are making the rounds.
I spoke to the owner of Powerline Sports in NH a while back and he said their Flysurfer Demo would be "mid December" Is this what you are talking abouts
No Paul, the mid-December demo will only be with two FS demo kites, one of which will be a Cool. That was set from the beginning so we that we can get orders filled for this season's kiting. Ted may not be able to personally make it because he has to get things in shape to allow him to be on the road for 10 solid weeks; but he has promised to get the kites there ASAP.

Ted, I assume you will try to attend "Kite Free '06" which is currently scheduled on Lake Winnipesake Jan 13-15. It would be great to have the whole FS line available to the North Atlantic crowd. Please include it on your calendar. KittJ

Jackson Hank
Medium Poster

Postby Jackson Hank » Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:30 am

Hey Ted, any chance you'll make it out to Jackson or Montana on your rounds?

I'm fired up to log some serious Psycho2 time this winter...hope to see you.

Hank

Ted B
Frequent Poster

Postby Ted B » Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:59 pm

Powerline sports & Stormboarding.com will have some of the First Cools available and we are going to try to make a late Dec Demo at powerline but If I am not there personally Andrew will have a full range of our kites for demo..It may be a little difficult to make it that close to Xmas but starting the 1st of the year we will be on the road for a little over 2 months..

And yes Hank we will make it out there not sure on the exact dates..I can't wait to ride with all the FS customers...Cheers Ted B

SethP
Medium Poster

Postby SethP » Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:29 pm

Ted -- Albany!!! I'm there!!! I had no idea you had a dealer there. I'll be bringing my psycho2 and coming to play!

Can you post the URL where you will have your tour schedule?

Thanks!

Seth

STF
Very Frequent Poster

Postby STF » Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:23 pm

Anyone coming to Chicago or Madison this winter?

Is Kites on Ice not happening this year?

whats up

Return to “Snow / Land”