Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Kris Beech joins the Peter Lynn team

Postby Toby » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:01 am

Peter Lynn News:

Kris Beech joins the Peter Lynn team

1 Kris.jpg
1 Kris.jpg (38.46 KiB) Viewed 1380 times
At Peter Lynn we´re stoked to welcome Kris Beech as the latest addition to the team.

Kris Beech has been at the forefront of the UK KLB scene for some time, ripping it up with the infamous Push Kiting crew, traveling around the UK pushing the KLB sport and to new heights in the process.

Kris will be going huge on his Fury Kites and we look forward to see what he’s going to do on them. So far it looks pretty great!

Alas, enough from us, let´s hear from the man himself:

Kris
Hey, I am Kris Beech, I’m 26 years old and I am a Pro kite land boarder from Frinton on Sea in Essex, U.K. I have been kiting 6 years now and am still as hooked as the day I had my first go, I focus on competing, making videos and pushing the limits of whats possible on a kite land board. My other sponsors are Trampa Boards and I work closely with the Push Kiting team. When I was younger I grew up skateboarding and BMXing, but then I found out how amazing kiting is. When I’m not kiting, I run the family business, which involves building and repairing fibreglass boats at the local marina. On windless days (it happens) I like to longboard, do a bit of skateboarding, go for a cycle or head out to the nearest wake boarding park for a session with some mates.

Im excited to have joined the Peter Lynn team. You will find me at all KLB events this year as well as making new videos.
1 k-beech1.jpg
Leaving Flexifoil was a hard decision to make after riding for them for 3 years. They supported me well, but after much thought I felt it was time to move on to something new and fresh. Change is good and as a kiter you will know the importance of the ability to reinvent your self, this is important to help you stay at the top of your game. The offer of Peter Lynn kites was amazing for me as it opens up a whole new world of opportunity, these are the guys that pushed land kiting from day one with kite bugging. So to know that they are this committed to kite sports, makes me feel privileged to be part of the team.
Attachments
1 Kris-Beech.jpg

Return to “Snow / Land”