Forum for snow- and landkiters
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:06 am
- Style: Snow kite
- Gear: Ozone
- Brand Affiliation: None
Nate. Went down to Snow Mesa Monday, the trail has NOT been groomed this year but has had some previous activity, it now has my snowmobile track up and back. The snow up top was thin in some places and getting wind scoured. Some of the blow overs were nice and soft though. Had some good wind in the afternoon, the forecast was for 15-20 gusts to 30 and that was pretty accurate. If there is a good forecast for the weekend of the 27th I will probably try to make it down for at least one day. I didn't go over to Jarose yesterday but it might have some softer snow.
- These users thanked the author ScottN for the post:
- soplo (Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:57 pm)
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:08 pm
- Kiting since: 2005
- Local Beach: Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska
- Style: Doubtful.
- Gear: LC Pelican, Gin Shaman, Spirit
- Brand Affiliation: Tom Bourdeau designs, Gin
- Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Thanks for the update, Scott!
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests