Forum for snow- and landkiters
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 430
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:26 pm
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: Mentor Headlands
- Favorite Beaches: Kite Point in the Outer Banks
- Gear: Slingshot Turbines, RPMs and SSTs.
Slingshot Misfit 132, Glide.
Home built hydrofoils.
Ozone R1's, 17M, 13M, 10M, 7M
- Brand Affiliation: None
Any word on whether or not there's going to be a Ragnarok 2018?
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:26 am
- Kiting since: 2010
- Local Beach: Kazantip, Crimea
- Favorite Beaches: Mauritius
- Style: Wakestyle
- Gear: Bandit4 12 / 10 / 8m, HQ Montana6 9.5m
- Brand Affiliation: Spot Guide
Yes there's a Ragnarok race Apr 6-8
We're coming starting from March 30 until Apr 08.
Still have 2 private rooms (4 beds) to share in a cottage. Kiter company.
Riders welcome., face control!
See you there!
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest