Forum for snow- and landkiters
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 356
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:43 pm
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: New England. So much better than moldy Old England.
- Style: Adapt and overcome.
- Gear: Foil kites and skis.
- Brand Affiliation: www.hardwaterkiter.com Authorized retailers of Ozone, GIN and HQ kites.
- Location: North Conway NH. USA
For the first time ever we have a woman in the #1 position in the GSR. Molly Savard (USA) took the first spot with a top speed of 55.5mph!
Next closest rider was Robert Goodwin (NOR) with 50.8mph followed closely by Herb Cuene (USA) with 50.6mph.
The winner of this week's random t-shirt drawing was Mike Lapukta.
For full results check here.
http://www.hardwaterkiter.com/snowkite- ... -8-results
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests