forum for snow- and landkiters
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:48 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: Lake Champlain
- Favorite Beaches: Any beach with wind, warm water, beautiful women and cold beer
- Brand Affiliation: None
Very interested in any first hand comparisons between the new Peak 11 vs the Shaman 12. Interested in low end power comparison, flying characteristics, bar and overall flying impressions. These kites are not easily available where I live so I'm relying on others experiences to form my decision.
Primarily interested for snow but also thinking of special days for hydrofoil.
Thanks for any info anyone can offer!
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:53 am
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: ijsselmeer
- Style: freeride, wave, foil
- Gear: all kind
We're in the making of a comparison. The Gin we have in 3 sizes and we waiting for the flysurfer Peak V4 and Ozone Oxplore V1
You can find the first Gin 12m review here: http://www.kitefinder.com/en/kites/1774 ... er-reviews
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:43 pm
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: New England. So much better than moldy Old England.
- Style: Adapt and overcome.
- Gear: Foils and skis.
- Brand Affiliation: www.hardwaterkiter.com Authorized retailers of Ozone, Flysurfer,HQ kites.
- Location: North Conway NH. USA
Verkiter, If you are in Champlain/Burlington area, you're only 3hrs away from me in North Conway. Maybe closer depending on where I am at the time.
We will have the Peak 4 in our demo fleet and for sale. https://www.hardwaterkiter.com/store/p7 ... _SOON.html
We will also have the Explore. We won't have any Gin as they don't have distribution here but ya never know who might show up.
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest