Forum for snow- and landkiters
Matteo V
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: climate change / unpredictable weather/wind

Postby Matteo V » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:17 pm

prop_joe wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:05 pm
I'm just wondering is it really that ridiculous to suggest a group of elites are capitilising on world wide event and manipulating the response in order to use the mask of 'environment' and 'social equality' to change the world economy and society to suit their agendas? It's basically what it says on their website... :o :lol:

If it has been mentioned and i'm just late to the party then i'll get my coat...
Let me put it to you this way - Anti-capitalist's are looking to capitalize on thier ideals, just like capitalists. Capitalists are great at exploitation, while anti-capitalist's are great at chaos, oppression, murder, and
also exploitation. Both sides have winners and losers when they achieve their respective goals.

Best bet is to be on the winning side which gives you a 99% chance of surviving if the capitalists win, and a 50% chance surviving if the anti-capitalist's win. I can't really tell you who to root for, as you either know, or just think you do.

So as BWD said, nothing really new.

marlboroughman
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Oldschool
Gear: Naish
Brand Affiliation: Make Kiting Great Again!

Postby marlboroughman » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:18 pm

From hacker's chatter today.
US SolarWinds product has been compromised across the USG w/ back doors to every dept, agency & activity.
Keep faith patriots.
Last edited by marlboroughman on Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marlboroughman
Very Frequent Poster

Postby marlboroughman » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:25 pm

The longest and most reliable data series is landfalling US hurricanes, showing *fewer* hurricanes and *fewer* strong hurricanes
hurircanes20.jpg

Trent hink
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1998
Weight: 83 kg.
Local Beach: Nokomis beach, Turtle beach, Venice inlet, lido key
Style: Creepy old man
Gear: Peak4, LF, solo, Moses 633 hydrofoil, couple of surfboards, a twintip I made in 2008.
Brand Affiliation: once made an attempt to manufacture and market "Anomaly" twin-tip boards.

Postby Trent hink » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:00 pm

Deleted

Matteo V

Postby Matteo V » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:29 pm

marlboroughman wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:25 pm
The longest and most reliable data series is landfalling US hurricanes, showing *fewer* hurricanes and *fewer* strong hurricanes

hurircanes20.jpg
Well then that's bad. Nature relies on hurricanes for the revitalization that comes after the destruction. Think of it as providing "jobs" and "opportunities" for plants and animals. So if CO2 is reducing hurricanes, then we must build wind farms and cover the Florida swamps with solar panels.

OR

If the opposite is true, then that is bad too. Hurricanes destroy lives and cause enviormental destruction. Many plants and animals are killed by the increased number of hurricanes caused by CO2 emissions.

Ahhh.....the mind of a leftist! Anything can be bad or good, so long as there is someone to guide the narrative.

slide
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2003
Weight: 75kg,now a bit less
Local Beach: Brancaster Norfolk 46 miles- just need a hard beach
Favorite Beaches: mablephorpe , cleephorpes uk-just need a hard beach
Style: landboarding with a petzl work harness
Gear: old blades and old flysurfer's , ckb/dex carbon landboards, modified airdeck and a home made snow board with barrel wheels ,soul's , spd5's. over 30ish old blades all set up to go ,i like a bit of old skool
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby slide » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:06 pm

f**k you do talk a load of shite ,again and again , and what shite will you blurt out as a reply to this ,thankfully i have you on my ignore list so i choose what i want to see and i see the same shite with you just trying to derail this thread with your constant bollicks -never mind back to ignore :rollgrin:

Matteo V

Postby Matteo V » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:27 am

slide wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:06 pm
f**k you do talk a load of shite ,again and again , and what shite will you blurt out as a reply to this ,thankfully i have you on my ignore list so i choose what i want to see and i see the same shite with you just trying to derail this thread with your constant bollicks -never mind back to ignore :rollgrin:

marlboroughman
Very Frequent Poster

Postby marlboroughman » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:36 pm

It is well known that industrialization helped to pollute the environment, but that does not mean that air and water were clean before factories and mills came along.

Compared to today, our ancestors had to endure horrific environmental conditions.

https://www.humanprogress.org/pollution ... al-europe/

prop_joe
Frequent Poster
Gear: twin tips

Postby prop_joe » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:40 pm

Matteo V wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:17 pm

So as BWD said, nothing really new.
Yeah i know... i've just not seen it laid out quite so officially before. So it's no longer a conspiracy anymore then? During his speech I was half expecting Claus Schaub to put his little finger to his mouth and demand ONE BILLION DOLLARS! lol... all he's missing is white cat on his lap. Does anyone here honestly believe this guy and his wec buddies give a single flying shit about climate change or equality... even for Slide this has got to be a bit much!?!? We get on each others backs in this thread for bs and conspiracies yet it doesn't even come close to the insanity in the news everyday... random but i saw a TV interview the other day in which the host was accusing boxer Jake Paul of being racist for knocking out his black opponent :o :lol:

Havre
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2015
Local Beach: Oslo
Favorite Beaches: Jericoacoara (area) & Cabarete
Gear: Ozone Edge v11 13m, Ozone Edge v11 9m, Ozone Zephyr 17m, Ozone Enduro v1 12m, Ozone Enduro v1 9m, HQ Topaz 7m, Shinn Ronson Player, Mystic Majestic X Harness, Mystic Stealth Bar

Postby Havre » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:02 am

prop_joe wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:05 pm
Not that this thread needs any more wild tangents but has 'The Great Reset' from the World Economic Forum been talked about at all? It was in Jan of this year I believe but i've only just recently heard of it, it's using Covid as an oppurtunity to 'reset' the world economy with the environment and equality as priorities. Forgive me for sounding conspiratal but is this not the exact sort of thing Foilholio was mocked to pieces for ranting on about? It sounds okay on the surface but of the few video break downs i've seen(i'm aware the YT algorithm will be biased to sending me what i want to see) it seems like it's based on Marxist principles as i understand it. I'm just wondering is it really that ridiculous to suggest a group of elites are capitilising on world wide event and manipulating the response in order to use the mask of 'environment' and 'social equality' to change the world economy and society to suit their agendas? It's basically what it says on their website... :o :lol:

If it has been mentioned and i'm just late to the party then i'll get my coat...
I don't think this anything new. What is the Catholic Church? The most beautiful description of this phenomenon I have read is from Brothers Karamazov and the character of the great inquisitor. Nietzsche clearly covers the same topic. For a more modern view I believe Chomsky (and Herman) in manufacturing consent describes this very well.

I do believe most people are sheep looking to cling on to some sort of idea/structure. And that since the Church lost that power we are scrambling around looking for the next thing to believe in - be afraid of. How are these things "created"? I don't know, but I do not believe in a smoked filled room where this is all planned. I think it is more random than that, but we clearly haven't figured out how it happens yet (if that is even possible - understanding a system completely when you are part of the system).

That is a cool video showing how when people start to see the "wrong" line it is extremely difficult to get out of that kind of thinking. And how do you determine when the masses are actually misunderstanding the situation? I don't know, but this idea that because 90-something % believe something that makes it right is obviously incorrect.

Return to “Snow / Land”