Forum for snow- and landkiters
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:58 pm
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: southampton UK
Looking for a bit of an adventure, 4 confident and experienced kite surfers, 3 or 4 kite skiing/snow kiting trips under our belts in Norway and turkey, plus messing about on Uk hills on the rare snow day...
Anyone point us in the right direction for some fun snow kiting/ random adventures and in short hop from the uk? Happy to ski tour or use lifts if not windy...
Would be late season around Easter most likely... failing that February...
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:54 am
- Local Beach: Epic spots of the northshores of Finland
- Gear: Eleveight kites, Brunotti boards, ION neoprene and Moses hydrofoils
- Brand Affiliation: Running a school and importing Eleveight, Brunotti, Peter Lynn, ION, Shark SUP and few others.
- Location: Finland
Take a look at this www.pallaskiteweek.com
Youri Zoon visited us last winter and he was pretty stoked about it
Here is a video from last year
If you (or anyone else) have any questions just drop me a message
or whatsapp +358 41 4338602
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:38 pm
- Kiting since: 2009
- Style: freeride. started foiling, not there yet
- Gear: mostly custom made
- Brand Affiliation: None currently
It's your post from few weeks ago?! Could have just asked Toby to move it to Show/Land
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests