Forum for snow- and landkiters
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1772
- Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:42 pm
- Local Beach: US, Iowa/Nebraska/Kansas/Utah/Oregon Coast
- Favorite Beaches: Ft. Stevens, North coast of Oregon
- Style: Just like school in summertime
- Gear: Delta Kites and LF Kitefish QuadMod
Snowboard (Cambered and Rockered)
Foil kites on the snow
- Brand Affiliation: NONE F--- the corporate world
Anybody have any experience with the Ozone Pure? How does it compare to the Ozone Access?
I always felt that the Ozone Access series was the best thing ozone ever produced, save the Chrono V2. But with Ozone access no longer in the lineup, can I still recommend newbies to get the ozone pure? For a first kite in maybe six to eight size to begin on, the access was great to hold on to as a high wind kite later on.
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest