Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 5:44 am
- Local Beach: Ocean City, NJ
- Favorite Beaches: OCNJ, OBX
- Style: Surf
- Gear: Ozone Reo, Fone Fish, Signature
- Brand Affiliation: None
Best Harness I've ever used. Warning: it will reuin you on mass produced harnesses if used.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:26 pm
- Style: Freeride, waves
- Location: Europe
Toby having fun with any link to k i t e s c o o p ...
Actually, just writing k i t e s c o o p in a post together, turns into kitescoop. <--- i did write kitescoop, i mean k i t e s c o o p here...
Its all fun and games in kitescoop level i guess.. (he did it again <-- there)
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2979
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:35 pm
- Local Beach: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay
- Favorite Beaches: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
- Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Cloud D 4.8, 6.2, 8.0, 10.4
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Kanaha Shapes 37" board
Engine Harness with slider
- Location: Southwestern Ontario
Just use tinyurl to mask the url
Here is the link
FYI we have been using our Engine harnesses since spring. Love them, will never ever ever ever buy an off the shelf harness. They are that good.
Return to “Reviews”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests