Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

2015 Manera Harness

Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
IanNJ
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Brigantine NJ
Favorite Beaches: Brigantine, LBI, Kite Island NJ, Caberate, Hatteras
Style: Wave/freestyle
Gear: Currently rocking a 12/10/8 CORE GTS3 for waves and wake. Cabrinha Velocity 13/10/7 for Foil.
Boards: LF 139 Element with LFK boots and no fins, SlingShot/MHL NF2 Strapless Foil, CORE Ripper 2 5'10", Cabrinha Secrete weapon 5'10", Slingshot 5'6" Angry Swallow
Brand Affiliation: www.NewJerseyKiteboarding.com and www.GreenHatKiteboarding.com
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

2015 Manera Harness

Postby IanNJ » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:53 pm

Check out the link for the review on the manera harness. I have been using one of these for a year. Just got two new ones (one will have a slider on it). Mostly the same as 2014 but I realize these are not super popular. So figured I would give folks an idea of the harness.

http://atlantickiteboarding.com/2015-manera-harness/

kochease
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Hood River
Jones Beach
Oregon Coast
Favorite Beaches: Cayman Islands
Jones Beach, Or
Manzanita, Or
Maui
Style: Freestyle
Gear: F-One, Blade, Ocean Rodeo
Brand Affiliation: Shop Owner and PASA kiteboard instructor
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2015 Manera Harness

Postby kochease » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:54 pm

Great write up and I think you nailed it pretty well. I have the Manera harness also and I love it. I'd give a similiar review and are spot on about how it feels. Only other thing I can mention is the rope on the back of the harness for your leash also has a quick release. I love that it has this, sometimes it can be hard to reach your kite leash eject when getting dragged backwards thru the water! I know it sucks! But having a rope eject on both sides of the harness are easier to reach and significantly safer!!
Its much easier to reach your side when dragging than to reach behind the middle of your back when being yanked by a out of control looping kite :cry:
I think Manera has really put a lot of thought, design, visual appeal and R&D into his products. Quality is good and I hope his line of wetsuits, luggage, kite bags, harness and clothing really take off and people check them out. Wish him luck..

Return to “Reviews”