Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 38182
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
North Clickbar Vs The Trust Bar - Why buy
People often wonder if the click bar is right for them or if the standard trust bar is enough? While you certainly don't need a premium bar like the Clickbar, it sure is nice. Aaron Johnson breaks down some of his favorite things and the differences between these two kiteboarding control bars.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 365
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:26 pm
- Kiting since: 2005
- Local Beach: Exmouth
- Favorite Beaches: Saunton Sands
- Gear: Flysurfer Soul 8m, 12m
Lieuwe Shotgun 132
- Brand Affiliation: None
I had the Click bar, and whilst I genuinely do think it's a good product having changed back to a normal bar I do think there are two significant issues with the Click bar which make it a pain in real life.
1) The depower line sticks if the bar is not straight, so you cannot alter bar position whilst turning. This can be a pain in the ass.
2) The automatically untwisting centre line system works really well, BUT it can twist after unhooking, making it a complete pain to hook back in if the chicken loop happens to be at right angles just when you are hooking back in. If you unhook regularly then you will be much better off with a system which locks the chicken loop in position when unhooked (in my opinion..). Haven't watched the video though!!
Return to “Reviews”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests