Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Anybody can tell me their experience with the Cabrinha Stylus 2018?

Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
mikael sidenius
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Playa Del Carmen
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Anybody can tell me their experience with the Cabrinha Stylus 2018?

Postby mikael sidenius » Sun May 27, 2018 10:57 pm

I have been looking online for a Light wind board and thinking of buying the Cabrinha Stylus but I cannot find any reviews of this board?

Anybody riding one that can tell me how it is please?

SENDIT!
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Local Beach: Okaloosa Island
Favorite Beaches: In no particular order; Kailua Beach, Oahu; Lake Nitinaht, BC; OBX
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Flite 17 Aluula, North Reach 12, Ocean Rodeo Rise 10, Reach 9, Prodigy 7, Litewave Carbon Wing 165, Ocean Rodeo Mako 150, Poptart 139, Litewave Carbon Kick S 139, North Scoop/Sonar Surf Foil
Brand Affiliation: Mojo Actionsports

Re: Anybody can tell me their experience with the Cabrinha Stylus 2018?

Postby SENDIT! » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:10 pm

Disclaimer: I sell these and many others...

Hi Mikael,
I've been using the Stylus for a number of years, however, the board changed shape for 2018. For a board made for light wind, and most likely flat water, it performs pretty well in choppy, open ocean water. We have one that we use for lessons in light wind, so I've got a pretty good amount of time using it. I've tended to only the ride the larger size (160) as I'm 230 lbs, but the 150 is also pretty nice, too. And even though I mostly use it in light wind, it's also pretty easy to jump with it, too. There's just enough rocker to eat the chop and make it playful, which is somewhat novel for a big board. Good luck on your search and let me know if you have more questions.

SENDIT! :thumb:

Return to “Reviews”