Style: Freeride, a bit of freestyle, foiling
Gear: Board: Switch MJpro 136, Foil: RL Foilset
Kites: Switch Helium3 14, 10 and 7, Nitro6 12m, Element6 9 and 12m
Brand Affiliation: Switch Teamrider
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Switch Helium3 Review

Postby oldie » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:25 am

After helium 3 in 7, 10 and 14 with twintip and foil could drive extensively and also some other persons have tested the kite, following result and feedback of the tester: My wife is in love with the 7th and 10th and enthusiastic about the ease with which one can retrieve the power at Helium3. My wife is 59 kg heavy and a pure holiday-kiter and with Helium3 you can now easily manage the first controlled jumps. A friend (90kg) who is looking for new stuff and has tested a lot of different kites, was lucky enough to test Helium3 in 10m at 20-25 Kts and then waning wind and will surely buy Helium3! What has inspired him is the flight behavior, the enormous wind range of the H3 10m and the relaunch with little wind. My personal experience, I weigh 94 Kg with twintip at 25 Kts and chopy water 11.6 meters measured with woo3, I would not have expected that. Normally, I prefer the Element6 or Nitro6 in these konditions, so I was very surprised by the performance, but would still take the Nitro6 or Element6 in these circumstances. I especially love Helium3 as a foilkite !!!!! The H3 in 10m I drive with my RL Foilset from about 10 Kts to 25 Kts without the kite ever overwhelmed me, it is fantastic as the kite drifts with when the jibe timing once does not fit, how to power the kites always under control, the H3 has taken me a big step in foiling and it's great fun and make it so easy to learn new moves with this kite on the foil. :) :) :)
hang loose
Attachments
H3+foil.jpeg
H3+foil.jpeg (171.82 KiB) Viewed 2999 times

alford
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: all brands
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Switch Helium3 Review

Postby alford » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:14 pm

What about the 14m and twin tip?

Return to “Reviews”