Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
Kitemanmuc
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2015
Style: Big Air, Kiteloops, Hydrofoil, Wave
Gear: Eleveight

Brunotti Fusion 2020

Postby Kitemanmuc » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:41 am

I’m not one to usually post about gear that I like as its a very subjective topic. Everyone has their tastes but I really cant help myself with this one. I am beyond impressed with he Brunotti Fusion 136 board that I got my hands on. Ive had the Carved Imperator, Nomad Boards, Nobile NHP Carbon, Duotone Jaime, Crazy Fly Raptor and none of these have been close to being in the same league. The Carved Imperator is actually really good, but the board is really heavy so I tend to stay away from it. The Brunotti Fusion is the perfect combination of light and noble, but strong and sturdy. It slices through the chop like a Japanese’s filet knife and dampens your landings whether you are coming in hot from a kite loop or soft just from a floaty boost. Not only does this thing perform well it looks pretty badass too. Can’t say enough about this board. I’m not sponsored, not paid nor do I sell this board. Just sharing my stoke. The Italians got this one right.
These users thanked the author Kitemanmuc for the post (total 2):
Gestalt (Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:12 am) • miyco5 (Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:19 am)
Rating: 6.06%

Gestalt
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2008
Weight: 186lbs
Favorite Beaches: Long Bay - Turks & Caicos
Style: Wave, Freeride, Foil & Big Air
Gear: 8m & 10m OR Aluula Roam
9m XR7
12m Evo Dlab
12m & 15m FS Sonic 4
TT: Boardschmiede 135x40
Foil: North Sonar 1150cm2
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Brunotti Fusion 2020

Postby Gestalt » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:21 pm

Kitemanmuc wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:41 am
I’m not one to usually post about gear that I like as its a very subjective topic. Everyone has their tastes but I really cant help myself with this one. I am beyond impressed with he Brunotti Fusion 136 board that I got my hands on. Ive had the Carved Imperator, Nomad Boards, Nobile NHP Carbon, Duotone Jaime, Crazy Fly Raptor and none of these have been close to being in the same league. The Carved Imperator is actually really good, but the board is really heavy so I tend to stay away from it. The Brunotti Fusion is the perfect combination of light and noble, but strong and sturdy. It slices through the chop like a Japanese’s filet knife and dampens your landings whether you are coming in hot from a kite loop or soft just from a floaty boost. Not only does this thing perform well it looks pretty badass too. Can’t say enough about this board. I’m not sponsored, not paid nor do I sell this board. Just sharing my stoke. The Italians got this one right.
@kitemanmuc What kind of footstraps did Brunotti Fusion have you were riding?

Don Alonso
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2005
Weight: 90
Local Beach: Mattsee
Favorite Beaches: Soma Bay
Brasil
Style: Twintip Freeride
Gear: F-One Bandit 2020 - 8/11/14
Brunotti Fusion 2019 - 139
TWO AG Lotus
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Don Alonso » Tue May 25, 2021 11:48 am

I ride the board with Crazyfly Hexa bindings. Naish should also fit - the distance of screws should be 6 inches.

miyco5
Rare Poster
Gear: Slingshot 9qm, Zeeko 12 qm
Been thanked: 0

Postby miyco5 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:28 am

I bought the board 10 days ago and gave it a try yestrday.. its an awsome board!! i bought 136 for my 83 kg.. comming from crazyfly raptor, the fusion is so different, its incredible lively under the foot, it does cut through the chop lika a katana as Kitemanmuc said and it pops like a spring. It realy is highend perfomance board and it does stand out from other boards. Verry happy with the fusion, its a rocket! btw i bought it on a sale as it is 2020 model. New for a half price, it was a f*** steal!!

Return to “Reviews”