Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Review of Addiction kite boards in Perth

Find reviews of kites, boards and accessories
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:45 pm

Hi all,
As promissed I have thrown together a quick web site, its only running on a free geocities site but hey you can at least see something :thumb: .

http://au.geocities.com/addictionkiteboards

Cheers
Pete.

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 19, 2003 4:49 pm

Man thats a sweet looking thing

pjgold123
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby pjgold123 » Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:46 am

Web site updated with a few more pics and a bit more info, if you want a test ride give me a call.

Cheers
Pete.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:06 am

Rider: 72 kg
Conditions: choppy 20-27 knots
Kite: 9 mtr
Board: Addiction TT 140x36

I was thoroughly impressed the first time I got to ride this board, so much I ordered one very shortly after trying one for the first time. I have and ride several types of boards depending on conditions and what I feel like riding (147 E-Board mutant, 175 Olry TT, 6"6 starboard and the Addiction 140 TT), but lately the Addiction has been finding its way on to my feet every time.
The board is very light and the amount of flex in the board has made riding very soft on the knees and ankles, good for those who suffer from knee and pain and frequent heavy landings. The board plains easily and burns upwind holding a very loaded rail with ease. I sail in all conditions flat, choppy but use it mostly in the waves and find here it really performs well.

Conclusion: A very good board, great value and one I would recommend to all levels and styles of rider. Importantly being custom some variation on sizes and flex etc can be requested.

Regards,
CB

Return to “Reviews”