Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Eilat, Israel by EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY

Postby Toby » Tue Jul 08, 2003 10:18 am

Well it was hot, really hot, we woke up in the morning and looked out of the window of the Reef Hotel On Almog Beach in Eilat, to see a fantastic sight. A blue, blue sea framed and brought alive by the arid mountainous backdrop of Jordan and Saudi Arabia. I must admit that I have never ever seen water this blue and this velvety, you could almost feel the texture as you looked on at the water.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My girlfriend was stirring in her bed as I was already excited enough to have packed the gear for the day and was on cigarette number two, the adrenaline was starting, but I knew I’d have to endure the time taken for breakfast before finally getting to the shore.

As a note, the Reef Hotel was fantastic. It’s dedicated mainly to surfers of all descriptions and offers a great rate for kiters. £50 GB per room B&B. Clean amenable and friendly. Just 50 ft from the launch spot.

Well time to get to the spot, off we went carrying this huge tanker bag with wheels, being watched by the “normalâ€

Return to “Travel”